Marketing Coordinator / Client Manager
Are you looking to help shape the future of a growing company, to deliver projects that support positive change and create public good?
You might currently be a Marketing or Communications Coordinator, Account Manager, Client Services or Relationship Manager - you're a customer-focused professional looking for a new challenge and an influential role.
We are offering you
- A varied role managing existing client relationships and promoting our company, preparing proposals and other marketing collateral, and the opportunity to develop your digital project management skills.
- Opportunity to shape how we grow our products and services, contributing to marketing improvements with our client services team.
- A casual environment, flexible hours and a tight knit team. Reporting to the Managing Director, supported by the Production Manager.
You bring us
- A vibrant and positive personality, firmly believing anything is possible. You can engage with clients at all levels and focus on building relationships to increase success and satisfaction.
- A proactive and helpful approach, driven by results and outcomes. You'll make plans and take action to deliver value to our clients, and ensure everything is running smoothly.
- Well-developed clarification skills to develop a good understanding of our clients’ needs and challenges - and engage with other members of our team to develop winning proposals.
You need to have
- Some client relationship management or related experience. Bonus points for experience in a services or digital environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - you're a great listener and have a flair for persuasive communication.
- A highly organised approach and problem-solving attitude, to ensure projects progress and you successfully deliver on goals.
You'll need your own car and drivers license for client visits.
How to apply
Please include a cover letter summarising your client relationship management experience and your resume, addressed to Donna Hawkins: jobsoxideinteractive.com.au
Salary negotiable based on experience. Must be an Australian citizen to apply. With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
We may short-list and conduct interviews for this role prior to the closing date of applications. We encourage the submission of early applications.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We're growing our client services team, and also on the lookout for people with a focus on digital project management in addition to managing existing client relationships. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you - please get in touch with the details above.
We're always keen to hear from people who share our enthusiasm for digital products with purpose! Whether you're a frontend, backend or full-stack developer, get in touch and let's grab a coffee.