Digital Account Managers
Are you looking to help shape the future of a growing company, to deliver digital projects that support positive change and create public good?
You might currently be an Account Manager, Digital Producer, Client Services Manager, or similar - looking for a new challenge and an influential role. We're growing our client services team and are creating two new Digital Account Manager roles.
We are offering you
- A varied role in a company that aims to provide meaningful outcomes for our clients. You’ll be managing client relationships and sales, as well as working on delivering digital projects.
- The opportunity to shape how we grow and increase the value delivered to our clients, while contributing to operational improvements as part of our management team.
- A casual environment, flexible hours and a tight knit team. Reporting to the Managing Director, supported by the Production Manager.
You bring us
- A vibrant and positive personality, firmly believing anything is possible. You engage with clients at all levels and focus on building relationships to increase client success and satisfaction.
- A proactive, tenacious, and consultative approach, driven by results and outcomes. You make plans and take action to grow accounts, and ensure they are operating successfully.
- Well-developed clarification and analysis skills, to develop a deep understanding of our clients’ needs and challenges, and then see strategic opportunities.
You need to have
- A highly organised approach, with some project management experience delivering digital, web or software projects.
- Demonstrated sales and client relationship management experience – preferably within an agency or solution-selling environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be a great listener, with flair for persuasive communication and negotiation.
Most of our clients are in the government, cultural and public sectors, so experience in these areas would be valuable, but not required.
You'll need your own car and drivers license for client visits.
How to apply
To apply, please include a cover letter summarising your account management experience and your resume, addressed to Erin Starling: jobsoxideinteractive.com.au
Salary negotiable based on experience. Must be an Australian citizen to apply. With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Applications close 19/4/18