We’re looking for a Drupal Developer to join our team, to deliver creative Drupal websites and applications.
What we offer
- Work with our friendly team, in a casual environment with flexible working hours.
- Enjoy a culture that values learning, meaningful work, and mastering a craft – we genuinely care about what we do.
- We’ve been specialising in Drupal for more than a decade, so you’ll fit right in!
What you bring us
- You have several years' experience delivering websites in either Drupal 7 or 8.
- At minimum, you're comfortable with Drupal site-building and keen to grow.
How to apply
- We offer an attractive salary, negotiable based on experience.
- This role is open to remote work within Australia.
- Oxide is an equal opportunity employer and we support, promote and celebrate diversity in our team.
To apply, please send your resume to Chevelle Millhouse: jobsoxideinteractive.com.au.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Must be a Permenent Resident to apply. With respect, no recruitment agencies please.