Are you working in a large organisation and looking for more variety? Perhaps you're looking for new challenges, keen to explore cutting-edge web technology?
Oxide Interactive offers the benefits of a small team environment and the opportunity to work on high profile, exciting projects. You're joining an award-winning, tight knit team of 6 — offering plenty of creative freedom and opportunities to continually learn and try new things.
Since 2003, we've been working on an incredibly diverse range of interesting projects including web applications, educational interactives and websites for Australian and international government organisations. You'll get to experience this diversity first hand in our office in Phillip, Canberra.
A degree is less important than your experience and attitude. We love to work with people who share our passion for open-source software and innovating on the web! We offer a casual environment, flexible working hours, training and great opportunities for career development.
You have strong experience in:
- Developing web applications in Drupal
- Drupal module development
- Connecting Drupal with other services
- Writing clean, reusable and maintainable code
- Well oiled PHP and MySQL
Your role will include:
- Developing innovative solutions and web apps in Drupal
- Opportunity to lead projects and push new technologies
- Optimising Drupal websites and tuning performance
- Hooking up Drupal as a backend for mobile apps
- Drupal development to enhance our existing websites
Pay is negotiable, based on experience.