A delightful online research environment aligned with audience expectations for exploring the museum's burgeoning digital collection.
Digital Project Manager
Are you looking to manage a talented team dedicated to problem solving, continually learning and harnessing new technology?
Our team is passionate about creating meaningful digital experiences. We've grown recently and now need you to join the team and manage some of our biggest and most exciting digital projects.
We are offering you
- A pivotal role dedicated to managing our digital projects, and contributing to operational improvements as part of our management team
- The responsibility of coordinating collaboration across the production team and championing planning and structure
- A variety of projects and fresh challenges to keep things interesting
- Some of the best industry tools for software development including Jira and Confluence for reporting and project management
- An agile framework using a mix of Scrum for planning and Kanban for productivity
- A casual working environment with flexible working hours in our tight knit team
You bring us
- A people-focus and team player attitude, celebrating in the success of others
- A desire to continually improve, both personally and for the team by learning from every project and adapting processes
- A willingness to implement workflows and procedures across the team while still remaining flexible within a small agency environment
- A highly organised approach, and problem solving attitude to ensure project success
You need to have
- Demonstrated leadership skills with 4-5 years experience managing IT projects
- Great communication skills to effectively lead the team, liaise with clients and report on project status to management
- Relevant qualifications or equivalent experience
How to apply
Please email Erin on jobsoxideinteractive.com.au and include:
- A cover letter which details your leadership experience
- Your resume
We look forward to hearing from you!